£27,000 to £28,000pa
• Ensuring front of house standards are met
• Supplying concierge services to occupiers and visitors such as booking taxis, organising collection of dry cleaning, storing packages
• Communicating with main contact of new companies assisting with moving in and familiarising them with the building
• Assisting with the preparation of the building for viewings and participating in viewings when appropriate
• Completing daily checklists and audits
• Completing and remaining up to date with relevant health and safety training modules
• Overseeing accounts- raising all purchase orders, approving invoices, and chasing suppliers regarding any billing issues
• Ensuring the building is tidy and well maintained, safe and comfortable for occupiers
• Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services (contracted and in-house) such as reception, security, maintenance, landscaping, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
• Ensuring the building and its facilities meets all health and safety and insurance requirements to comply with legislation.
• Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
• Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
• Face to face customer care/networking/property/lettings experience
• Good marketing knowledge
• Attitude and enthusiasm
• Strong IT skills
Jane RoyleLogin & Apply Register & Apply Back to Results