Finance Business Partner
£40,000 to £50,000pa
If company ethos is also key to your decision making for your next role then read on. Built on a culture of freethinking, personal empowerment and accountability, my client seeks an ambitious management accountant/finance business partner to join their team.
Offering a mixture of management accounting and commercial exposure this is an excellent role for someone already in a management accounting role looking to play a more influential role in business-critical decision making.
• Prepare and analyse monthly management accounts, to the agreed timescale Provide detailed insight into variances
• Liaising closely with operational management and presenting on monthly site financial performance
• Coordinate a site’s budgeting process in line with the company’s strategy
• Perform a business partner role to operational management and be an integral part of the site’s management
• Offer professional judgement on financial matters to sites and advising on ways to improve business performance
• Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial people
• Review and assist with commercial business tenders & appraise capital projects for financial viability and ROI
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts and maintain controls/accuracy of financial systems
• Design and delivery of new reports and models across the group.
• Preparation of year end audit information and statutory accounts
The successful candidate will need demonstrable experience within a similar position ideally qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with at least two years industry experience. It is essential you have well-developed communication skills with strong Excel and modelling skills highly beneficial. Previous experience within Microsoft Navision and previous use of Cognos TM1/data warehousing will be advantageous.
Jane RoyleLogin & Apply Register & Apply Back to Results