Internal Sales Executive
Gloucestershire, Home Working
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, be commercially focussed with a strong technical ability.
Responsibilities to include:
• Achieve sales targets and business objectives through proactive outbound calls
• Desk-based research
• Manging and interpreting requirements
• Pre-sales technical assistance
• Working closely with our marketing team
• Ensure great customer relationships are built and maintained through regular contact
• Process sales orders
• Fully utilise sales tools provided including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Manage and respond to web chat activities
• Previous Sales experience
• Driven to achieve both personal & team goals and targets
• Ability to work on your own and collaborate when needed with other team members
• Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
• Inquisitive nature
Please contact Fran Summers at Adjacency to discuss.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Fran SummersLogin & Apply Register & Apply Back to Results